You can attached two standard telephones to this controller and it will initiate a call when either phone goes off-hook. The telephone that goes off hook first will receive 2 seconds of dial tone. The other telephone will then begin ringing until answered (factory default programming). The "BUSY" LED will light on the controller when either telephone is off-hook and will turn off during the duration of a timer and/or when both device ports are on-hook. Note: Dial tone and/or ringing can be disabled. The controller can be set for 4 different ring cadences (tones).
The distance between phones can be up to 2.6 miles total.
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Power Supply Current Draw: 600mA maximum
- Dimensions: 120mm x 70mm x 35mm (4.75" x 2.75" x 1.38")
- Shipping Weight: .72 kg (1.59 lbs)Environmental: 0de C to 32 degree C (32 degree F to 90 degree F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Ringer Output: 2.0 REN load maximum
- Talk Battery: 32V DC
- Dial Tone Level: -20dBm with 600 ohm load
- Loop Length: 4.2 km (2.6 mi) maximum - 24 AWG twisted pair
- Maximum Data Speed: 28,800 bps
- CPC Break Time: 2 seconds or 150 msec (selectable)
- Controller Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks
- Telephone Power: Telephone line powered