The VK1018 advanced Line Simulator provides sales people, technicians, engineers, etc. with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on-site demonstrations or diagnostics, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customers phone service.
The Line Simulator provides two way communication between standard analog telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABXs as well as standard telephones.
The DLE-300 Line Simulator produces standard or distinctive AC ringing, DC talk battery, caller ID data, precise dial tone, ring back, busy, SIT, reorder tone, and provides CPC on disconnect.
Up to 12 analog phones can be connected to this device.
- Supports all high speed data
- Produces name and number caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone,ringback, busy and reorder)
- Produces special interrupt tones
- Standard and distinctive 20 Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch Tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no Touch Tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 1.5" (127mm x 127mm x 25mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs (.9 kg)
- Environmental: 32° F to 90° F (0° C to 32° C) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Ringer Output: 6.0 REN load
- Talk Battery: 40V DC
- Loop Length: 2.6 mi (4.2 km) maximum - 24 AWG twisted pair
- Maximum Data Speed: Unlimited
- CPC Generation Time: 2 seconds
- Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, (1) 3.5mm (1/8”) audio jack