This is the Intercom for Challenging Environments that Need Noise Cancelling, Ample Volume, and Hands Free Communication.
This system works great at walk-up door or driveway gates, but we also use it for the most difficult application we have... truck scales. The trucks are incredibly loud which causes all sorts of problems with intercoms that have simultaneous talk and receive capability (full duplex) like this one does. So if it works well in that application it really shine in yours.
If extreme durability and superior sound quality are important to you, then this is your intercom system. There are lots of cheap Chinese-made systems you can try, but you can do it right the first time by going with this intercom instead of having to return the others after wasting your valuable time installing them.
This wired intercoms utilizes the latest technology to create unparalleled audio quality. It has high-definition audio so the audio is clear on both sides and it uses full-duplex communication so no button pushes are required from visitors. A 10 Watt Class D amplifier in the outdoor intercom callbox along with its unique grill design provide the automatically adjusting loudness needed to keep visitors happy.
It also has and extremely effective Active Noise Cancellation that removes the background noise visiting vehicles so real communication can take place. Other features like Automatic Volume Control accommodate for different noise levels of
vehicles and Automatic Gain Control increases microphone sensitivity when the talker is farther away from the microphone.
There are multiple ways you can activate the system. If you see vehicles pull up you can simply press a speed dial button on the phone to call the intercom. If you have multiple gates, you can have one phone with multiple speed dial buttons. Or you can have multiple phones that can call each other as well.. The gate intercom will auto-answer so the visitor does nothing. You can also attach an optical sensor to the gate callbox and it will automatically call the inside phone. You simply pick up the call. And the third way is the visitor can press the button to call you.
There are three ways the inside unit can talk to visitors. The phone has a handset that can be picked up, a headphone jack that will enable wireless headsets, or it has a high-definition audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation. So if you need to keep the noise level down inside so others don't have to listen to the conversations, the handset and headset options provide for that. The inside phone also has Electronic Hook Switch Cable (EHS) support that provides remote desk phone call control (answer/end) with a Plantronics wireless headset system.
You can mount the phone either on the wall or on a desk for whichever way works best for you. The phone can be programmed with up to two speed-dial buttons that can be used for one button dialing to one of several gates or other phones.
Installation is done by using CAT 5 or 6 cable between the units. It uses Voice over IP technology so you can use standard Ethernet switches and other IP devices to create a self contained IP network. The outdoor callbox has a built in IP server so no computer is required except for installation using a web browser. You will need to provide your own Ethernet POE switch such as this one: Ethernet POE Switch
If you have multiple lanes you can add additional outdoor stations and you can add more inside units to have additional people help manage the lanes.So rather than wasting time ordering, installing, troubleshooting, and attempting to return a system that will only solve half of your or your client's communication needs, you can get the right system the first time.
Call us now at 888-298-9489 and let us help you make sure you are getting all the right components for your application.
- Screen size: 5.0 inch (1280×720) capacitive 5-point touch screen HD TFT LCD
- Audio quality - percentage articulation loss of consonants (Alcons) - at 70 dB < 5%*
- Audio quality - total harmonic distortion + noise, without noise reduction (THD+N) - at 70 dB < 2%*
- SPL rated power at 1m in open duplex 95 dB*
- SPL rated power at 1m in half duplex 105 dB*
- SPL rated power at 1m in program distribution and announcement 105 dB*
- Noise cancelling - suppression of musical noise YES
- Noise cancelling - suppression of static noise YES
- Noise cancelling - suppression of rapidly changing noise YES
- Codecs G.711, G.722, G.729
- Frequency range, G.722 Codec 200 Hz – 7000 Hz
- Audio technology Modes: Full open duplex, switched open duplex
- Adaptive jitter filter
- Custom Ringing Tone
- Audio Mixing – Conversation and Group Call
- Automatic gain control (microphone)
- Internal speaker amplifier 10 W class D
- Microphone technology Digital MEMS, omnidirectional microphone
- Automatic Volume Control (AVC) Undistorted and clear audio
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) Prevents audio feedback even at high volumes (95dB)
- 10W Speaker Matches 10W amp for distortion-free broadcast level sound
- * Tested with Audio Precision SYS 2722 equipment
- Ethernet connector 1 x RJ 45
- All other connectors Tool less, spring loaded, vibration proof terminals
- General inputs and outputs 6 (configurable)
- Outputs 12mA as LED drivers
- Change-over relay (NO+NC+COM) Max: 250VAC/220VDC, 2A, 60W
- Power options PoE and or external power supply
- PoE (power over Ethernet) IEEE 802.3af standard, Class 0 (0.44W to 12.95 W)
- External power supply 24 VDC (16 – 48 V)
- Power consumption Idle 1.8W, max 12W (depending on volume)
- Audio Line out / Induction loop signal 600 Ohm
- Button backlight LED
- Call indication Icons/colors for hearing impaired
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 180 x 120 x 73 mm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 2.9
- Dimensions after flush mount 180 x 120 x 24 mm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 0.9
- Dimensions with on wall box 180 x 120 x 86 mm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 3.4
- Weight 1 kg / 2.2 lbs.
- Faceplate material 3 mm / 0.12 stainless steel - AISI 304
- Base / frame material 3 mm / 0.12 Aluminum alloy - A413.0, AlSi12Fe, painted
- Electronics cover material Polycarbonate (translucent)
- Gasket material Silicone rubber
- Fastening bracket material SECC Steel
- Button material 3 mm / 0.12 Polycarbonate (transparent)
- Button travel length 1.25 mm
- Button activation force 350 gf
- Button push-cycles before failure 300 000
- Anechoic Design Open flow anechoic design eliminates standing waves
- Loudspeaker poke protection, large diameter object 3D cast aluminum speaker grille
- Loudspeaker poke protection, small diameter objects Stainless steel mesh, acoustically transparent
- NETWORKING AND PROTOCOLS
- Protocols IPv4 (with DiffServ), SIP, TCP, UDP, HTTPS, TFTP, RTP, SRTP, DHCP, SNMP,NTP
- LAN protocols Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f) Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x)
- Management and operation HTTP/HTTPS (Web configuration) DHCP and static IP. Remote automatic software upgrade. Centralized monitoring.
- Advanced supervision functions E.g. network test, tone test, status reports
- SIP support RFC 3261 (SIP base standard) RFC 3515 (SIP refer) RFC 2976 (SIP info), SIP using TLS, RFC 5630 SIPS URI scheme
- DTMF support RFC 2833, 2976 (SIP info)
- ENVIRONMENT AND COMPLIANCES
- IP rating IP-66, tested according to EN 60529 (applies when mounted in TA-1 back-box)
- IK rating IK 10, tested according to EN 62262
- Operating temperature range -40° to 70° C
- Storage temperature range -40° to 70° C
- Relative humidity < 95% not condensing
- Corrosion Salty mist, tested according to EN60945
- Vibration Tested according to EN60945
- UV-resistant YES
- EMC CE and FCC Part 15 EN 50121-3-2 Railway application EN 50121-4 Railway application UN Regulation 10, revision 4 + Corr.1 + Amend.1
- Compliances IEC/EN 60945 Marine Equipment IEC/EN 61000-6 Light and heavy industry IEC/EN 50155 Railway Application * IEC/EN 50486 Equipment for use in audio video door-entry systems * With additional conformal coating Requires use of EN 50155 approved PoE switch
- Certifications UL 60950-1, cUL 60950-1, CB to IEC 60950-1
- OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
- IP address information Speaks IP address after system boot
- Button lifetime > 1000 000 cycles
- Country of manufacture Poland
- Maximum conversation time before call disconnect: 9999 seconds (2.78 hours)
- Warranty: 24 months from time of shipment.